Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many people on here will know this but when Bernardo signed for us, the meltdown from some posters on Red Cafe was so bad that the site owners somewhat amusingly sent a PM to every member of the forum basically asking the flappers to calm the fuck down! It went along the lines of "We can understand people are disappointed but try not to get too despondent as we still have a full summer ahead and United might make some exciting signings too". I can't remember the exact wording of the message but being a member I was lucky enough to get a PM!

Rag.

It makes sense as he did exactly the same with BVB.

Keeps him in control and City would not argue as they got him for a steal.

Doesn’t really make sense.

You do that on the way up the ladder, not when your at the top.

Rival fans will lap it up because it seems to validate the idea city are below real in the totem pole, but there’s no way City themselves feel that way.

No player signed since 2008 has ever had a release clause and I doubt any ever will.

City also told journalists yesterday they thought his market value was €200m so why would they put a clause in that’s 50m below that, 2 years prior to the move?

we’ve done this before. Aguero and Silva were gonna spend 2 years here, Pep had a clause to leave for Juventus…it’s all bullshit.

Doesn’t really make sense.

You do that on the way up the ladder, not when your at the top.

Rival fans will lap it up because it seems to validate the idea city are below real in the totem pole, but there’s no way City themselves feel that way.

No player signed since 2008 has ever had a release clause and I doubt any ever will.
Is the correct answer, we are the top of the tree and a stepping stone for no ****

I hope the news is fake. We are not steppingstone club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.