Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is if Haaland chose us due to emotional reasons what's the point of a Release Clause which kicks in just when Benzema leaves. Why sign a half-committed player when we could have gone for Darwin Nunez or Harry Kane?
So in 3 years time 37 year old benzema is still first choice at Madrid?

What has he got to do with haaland?

Definitely how i feel now, I think we should've maybe tried to go a different route.... not Kane because too expensive and his age.

Knowing what I do now though I think I would've gone for Nunez.
The media are going out of their way to put a damper on this incredible piece of business and you've fallen for the narrative that they are so desperate to push.

If the general parameters of his finding a solution for a move later are along these lines, then why not? Everyone is a winner, I think. I doubt this sort of a move is possible. Real Madrid had to wait on Mbappe until the end of his contract. Barcelona are going through whatever they are going through.

He will leave, most likely, at the end of his contract.

The media are going out of their way to put a damper on this incredible piece of business and you've fallen for the narrative that they are so desperate to push.

I don't really care what the media says, if there's a release clause in the contract then it's a negative in my opinion.

If it doesn't exist then great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.