So on a flight To Manchester from Dortmund Erling flew,
To join The Champions,
Big and strong and quick as lightening,
There’s no other player like him,
For defences fucking frightening,
And the blues go marching on,

Tune - Who the fuck are
Edited

Some suspicious posters popping up to try and put the mockers on this. I thought we don't mean anything or matter to you and everything we do is invalid.

If he gives us a few years of his service then wants to go, fine. As long as he gives 100% in his time here moaning like a mard arse that he has not sacrificed a lamb and signed a blood oath just sounds pathetic.

Would him carving the badge in his chest placate you maybe? Some of you seem more needy than a spoiled toddler. Strangely enough it is the 10 post Timmy's with this strange, some would say suspicious, point of view.

For what it is worth i think he will be here for at least 5 years. The Spanish league is nothing like what it was 10-15 years ago allure wise. The prem is the big dog now. Even teams near the bottom can pay well, offer great facilities and England is actually a pretty damned nice country to live in, even with its faults.

I know propaganda is in the sphere of information distortion but it has distorted people psychologically…he’s not even here and some are already up in arms.

Hope they carry on feeling this negativity when he bangs in goals. I really do. We’re all anticipating a potential world class player leading the line and all some can do is listen to dross from so called ‘journalists’. They’re quacks that have no integrity and would sell their mothers to ensure clicks and views for money.

Just be happy City has a top class striker. It can only get more exciting.

Here is a question. Imagine you are a Real Madrid fan and you have signed Haaland with the exact same contract, which is what Raiola was asking of anyone. Would you be this bothered by the fucking clause? You know you wouldn’t so you should act like that. It is not there to facilitate an exit, it is there to get an improved contract down the line.
Another thing is, the club will never discuss publicly the content of the clause. Borussia Dortmund never admitted to being a clause let alone any details. We won’t do it either. But I have seen informed people on Twitter say that the club has said off the record that the number is way above €150M and that it also does NOT kick in after the third year as some journalists have speculated.
So enjoy this fucking massive signing and give us all a break

Yes i would, unless it was one of those 900million jobs.

You're never going to convince me that him wanting a reasonably priced release clause in his contract is a positive, you can feel however you want about it.

Yes i would, unless it was one of those 900million jobs.

You're never going to convince me that him wanting a reasonably priced release clause in his contract is a positive, you can feel however you want about it.
I have no idea what you are talking about in the first line
The thing is, it is not reasonably priced AT ALL from what I heard. In fact, it has elements in it that include club performance, which means it’s likely that it would never even come into effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.