Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Release clause or not, I for one am buzzing. Once he settles he will be like Aguero, Kompany et al and stay for years. Its a wonderful club to be at.

I don't really care what the media says, if there's a release clause in the contract then it's a negative in my opinion.

If it doesn't exist then great.
Here is a question. Imagine you are a Real Madrid fan and you have signed Haaland with the exact same contract, which is what Raiola was asking of anyone. Would you be this bothered by the fucking clause? You know you wouldn’t so you should act like that. It is not there to facilitate an exit, it is there to get an improved contract down the line.
Another thing is, the club will never discuss publicly the content of the clause. Borussia Dortmund never admitted to being a clause let alone any details. We won’t do it either. But I have seen informed people on Twitter say that the club has said off the record that the number is way above €150M and that it also does NOT kick in after the third year as some journalists have speculated.
So enjoy this fucking massive signing and give us all a break

Here is a question. Imagine you are a Real Madrid fan and you have signed Haaland with the exact same contract, which is what Raiola was asking of anyone. Would you be this bothered by the fucking clause? You know you wouldn’t so you should act like that. It is not there to facilitate an exit, it is there to get an improved contract down the line.
Another thing is, the club will never discuss publicly the content of the clause. Borussia Dortmund never admitted to being a clause let alone any details. We won’t do it either. But I have seen informed people on Twitter say that the club has said off the record that the number is way above €150M and that it also does NOT kick in after the third year as some journalists have speculated.
So enjoy this fucking massive signing and give us all a break
I've only just rejoined the party so haven't caught up yet, I'm guessing it doesn't kick in after just 2 years as they were reporting then ;)

Strange how so many on here have bought into the narrative. Although having seen who they are perhaps not so strange.

Now these release clauses will be common especially after Harry Kane saga. If you are top player and you may well stay beyond rc player period but you will have safety to leave. If Haalnd loves here he will stay and sign new one

I've only just rejoined the party so haven't caught up yet, I'm guessing it doesn't kick in after just 2 years as they were reporting then ;)

Strange how so many on here have bought into the narrative. Although having seen who they are perhaps not so strange.
10 posts in two years…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.