Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that is hard to figure out is why did he go to the club to do media stuff and shoots if it weren’t to be released now?
To get it done so he can have his holidays after the internationals before pre season starts. He can just come in when he's due back from his break and start work, seems obvious to me.

I really wanted a summer break from football, but I can't wait for the new season with Haaland up front in blue !!! And really want to hear the transfer story from his perspective as well .

I`m gagging for the new season to begin. Haaland, Alvarez and possibly a further 2 new signing. Add to that, a settled in Grealish. Foden even more improvement. Palmer getting more game time and showing us all what a fantastic 1st team player he can be. McAtee hopefully breaking through to become a proper squad player. Thats just for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.