Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have signed Kane. We are only a small insignificant club that does not know it’s place in the football hierarchy- this is what they want you to think!!!!!!

Fuck me blues, grow a pair of balls/tits and stop reading shit that is of no significance at this moment in time when he has not even kicked a ball. Who knows how this transfers is going to pan out but I am not going to be worrying about it nor peps contract for that matter.

Enjoy the here and now. Stop moaning and stop listening/reading lies.

Last edited:
Yeah I get it, dampened the deal a little for me though. Gives me the vibe we're a stopgap, he's thinking couple of years at City wait for Benzema to do one then go there.
Which is exactly how the click bait media want you to feel, they hate we have got him and need to take the shine off it , textbook

Which is exactly how the click bait media want you to feel, they hate we have got him and need to take the shine off it , textbook

It's not the media that dampened the deal for me, it's the release clause so unless it's not true then I don't think I can blame the media for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.