Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll be the Ronaldo (Nazario) of his generation, this kid. Exploiting records, travelling clubs and smashing Europe. Always wondered why Ron didn’t do the PL.

Can see this kid doing us, Madrid, Bayern - 4 years each?

We get him at his most valuable and I can’t think of an English club who has signed someone of this ilk at this time in their career. It’s a complete game changer of a signing for us.

He’ll be the Ronaldo (Nazario) of his generation, this kid. Exploiting records, travelling clubs and smashing Europe. Always wondered why Ron didn’t do the PL.

Can see this kid doing us, Madrid, Bayern - 4 years each?

We get him at his most valuable and I can’t think of an English club who has signed someone of this ilk at this time in their career. It’s a complete game changer of a signing for us.
I think the opposite will happen. If we’re still able to offer post-Pep a similar level of dominance and the PL remains far above the other leagues, there will be no better place for him to be than being the poster boy here, and he won’t be making more money anywhere else either. What Ronaldo Nazário would tell you is he wishes he’d stayed longer at a club and built a lasting legacy there. By the circumstances, the clubs you mentioned (Bayern and Real Madrid) will end up finding themselves a centerforward sooner rather than later, with Benzema being gone after next season very probably and Lewandowski going now.

I think the opposite will happen. If we’re still able to offer post-Pep a similar level of dominance and the PL remains far above the other leagues, there will be no better place for him to be than being the poster boy here, and he won’t be making more money anywhere else either. What Ronaldo Nazário would tell you is he wishes he’d stayed longer at a club and built a lasting legacy there. By the circumstances, the clubs you mentioned (Bayern and Real Madrid) will end up finding themselves a centerforward sooner rather than later, with Benzema being gone after next season very probably and Lewandowski going now.
Several signings (e.g. David Silva) were surprised to find themselves still here and loving it ten years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.