Welcome Gundogan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was it announced on Twitter? Can't see what was posted before.

Great signing.
People on Twitter had been bombarding Mcfc with tweets saying announce Gundogan over and over again for the last few weeks and this morning he just wrote @mcfc announce Gundogan and ended it with a wink

How the fuck did we steal him for £20M?? Awesome bit of negotiating. I'm sure his work rate will put others to shame. It will be great to see him alongside Ferni.

Only a year left on his contract, and will likely miss the start of the season.
Nice that we used that to our advantage, rather than being strung along.

Great Great signing and a great fee in this age even if the situation was in our favour. Pep will love him with his passing.

Excellent signing.....loved his interview.....seems important to him to repay us for putting so much trust in him, even tho he recovering from injury! The big thing I noticed from his injury question, was that the ligament was stretched and not torn....I'm no doctor but this is really positive news and likely needs alot less time to recover which is why we hopeful he'll be back late Aug!! Great signing.....still work to be done....hopefully Laporte and Aubameyang next!!!

They now sound gutted about having to quote him as saying he could be back at end of Aug, pmsl.

Their bitterness knows no bounds mate. However, I note the 'back by September' prediction was based to a degree on self-diagnosis by the player himself, and the track record of City players in this regard isn't what you might call stellar in terms of accuracy, so I'll hang fire on putting out the bunting just yet. When fit though he is a cracking little player, with a superb range of passing. Welcome aboard!

Wow stunning signing. Been calling for him for a few years a classy player. Dont think it will take him long to settle in at the club and to hear him talk about his injury its all good. I think 20 million is a snip for a class player like him. I think this will be our best signing of the window by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.