Welcome Jack Grealish!

Very good signing.

Hopefully we use him like Frenkie De Jong and Modric - dictating play from deeper and driving with the ball; it’s the best way to utilise a player with his skillet.

Every fucking transfer. How can it be allowed to just make up numbers? I have no doubt he will be one of top earners but no chance he is on De Bruyne money.

I suppose when we sign Kane it's gonna be "We understand his wage to be £5 trillion a week and a private island in the Bahamas".
How would he get those numbers? I mean, are they just made up or is he being disingenuous that he COULD earn that IF he hits every possible incentive?

Sadly every team has there morons, I've been going down the villa for the last 31 years, in the ground I will scream and shout and celebrate like a nutter, just like all fans of all clubs,.

But at the end of the day is just a game so when I leave the ground, I enjoy the atmosphere and can't stand fans that ruin it by being aggressive thugs, I'm sad to hear that some of our idiots were at Wembley and possibly had 1 to many fizzy pops and wanted to take on the world.

Over. My time of following villa home and away I've come across many opposition fans like that, but sadly that's the world we live in, I don't class all supports of a team because of a few morons, I remember losing to Chelsea in the fa Cup semi final a few years ago, my coach wasn't until 1am back home, so ended up in London drinking with a group of Chelsea fans and had a great night and giggle, even though we had been thrashed there was no gloating just good old banter and plenty of beers.

I'm happy for Jack, he's going to get to show case his talent on the big stage, I look forward to people finally realising how good he is and he's only going to get better with the quality around him.

Good luck for the season, villa man city last match of the season maybe for the title lol, (how I can. Dream)
I didn't come across too many bellend Villa fans at Wembley to be honest and gave a young villa fan who was with his mam and dad on the tube the benefit of my experience and told him to keep the faith as I had to wait 31 years before seeing City lift a decent bit of silverware in 2011, felt a bit sorry for that lad today when the deal went through as when I asked him who his favourite player was it was Grealish. I think you'll be ok without him, Ings, Bailey and Buendia are 3 solid signings. All the best for the new season

This photo is so much better than some generic "holding the shirt next to the manager" picture.

DNTKtbi.png

Is this pose inspired by basic instinct?

What about the poor kids crying at Southampton who've just bought Danny Ings shirts? Don't they count?
That's why I've boycotted SKYSPORTS and certain radio station only certain teams are allow to sign the superstars if anyone else does it then its the end of the world to them.

I think what maybe pisses them off more is City and Villa seem to do there business how it should be done, and in private, both teams enquiry and find out the price and then pay it, unlike some teams that low ball ie United, spurs etc.

Still makes me laugh when we got promoted, spurs came in for grealish and were told 25 million, they offered josh onamah and 3 million lol, then on last day of window came back with the 25 million, but our new owners told them where to go or levy where to go lol.

The press had no idea about Ings to villa, we inquired on Monday and was told a price, we agreed and then it was done and dusted before anyone knew.

players come and go, as fans we just need to enjoy them while they are will us, even homegrown players, it's a job to them, they will always be fans but they have to put there career 1st.

Not matter how much it may hurt to lose them, that's why I don't get attached to a player, I've loved watching Jack develop and will watch from a far how he continues, but no player is bigger than there club.

As I've said in previous post in the transfer thread, I lost my 19 year old son to suicide December 2019, and since then nothing else matter but family.

Sorry for rattling on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.