Welcome Jack Grealish!

Liked the bit at the very end...

"Welcome to Manchester"

"Is this what it's like down here?"

Don't fret Jack, it only rains on the days of the week with a 'd' in them!

How long had our bid been in? In the interview last night Grealish says “it’s been a difficult few MONTHS, as obviously I’ve been a Villa fan my whole life”.

How long had our bid been in? In the interview last night Grealish says “it’s been a difficult few MONTHS, as obviously I’ve been a Villa fan my whole life”.
Not spoken to Micah and Joleon, dont know if they didn't want to look like they were after info...My guess is pre Euro's

Never understood the purpose of these personally.. He’ll get a big welcome the first time he takes to the pitch.
Is a bit much for a player.
Thought it was fine for pep and if we sign Messi then that will be OK but grealish isn't a big enough name to warrant a meet the fans event, even though I think he will be a great signing.

BBC peddling the line "Jack would become immortal if he stayed at Villa"

WTF

Players have moved from one club to another since the game began.

Moreso good players have moved to better sides to further their careers and to fulfil potential.

The media are doing a job on City here and the fuckin dimwit masses are falling for it.

For years Le Tissier was mocked for staying at his hometown club and won nothing.

Shearer went to his hometown club broke goal scoring records and won nothing.

Good Players stay at a Club if the Club can match ambition, if not the players moves on to a better team.

Kane is at risk if being added to the list above cos Spuds are a fuckin joke and a poorly run club.

Jack Grealish is quite the superstar. I’ve had a friend from London asking for two tickets to a city game (I’ve never known them to be interested in football). Turns out her daughter is obsessed with Jack. Already bought city shirts with his name on the back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.