Welcome Jack Grealish!

Jack Grealish is quite the superstar. I’ve had a friend from London asking for two tickets to a city game (I’ve never known them to be interested in football). Turns out her daughter is obsessed with Jack. Already bought city shirts with his name on the back.
His Inside City video is probably gonna hit a million views within 24 hours of being posted lol, girls in this country love him. Kids are obsessed with him as well since he came into the national team

All the best to him, hope he becomes an legend

£100m is fucking ridiculous, but then what do I know
Possibly, but when you hear the Boss talk about being ‘aggressive‘ and being ‘disruptive’ then you totally understand the way we are doing business. No doubt that certain clubs were hoping that Grealish stayed there for another year so they had the chance to take him there.

Like Khaldoon said, we are no longer pandering to the rest, we are the top dogs now.

Loved the vids today, and i'm not usually into the hype shite, but this lad seems to have something about him. His body language suggests confidence but not arrogance, he is polite and well spoken. Compared to the other clubs tacky transfer publicity city have handled this very well. Everywhere you look the place oozes class and proffesionalism.
Just one look at Jacks face when he first saw his shirt tells me all I need to know about this fella. He's gonna be a fucking megastar for us.
We will rip it up this year, no doubt about it.

His Inside City video is probably gonna hit a million views within 24 hours of being posted lol, girls in this country love him. Kids are obsessed with him as well since he came into the national team

Number 1 trending on YouTube. Not sure whether that is UK or world.

The boy is a superstar.

So excited to see Jack play at City. What I did not expect to see was such a decent warm happy man who genuinely seems ecstatic with the move. His reaction to the No.10 shirt was most enjoyable to see.
Hard to believe he didn’t know, had never been asked, or had not put in a request.

I agree, the whole episode was a brilliant little “behind the scenes” vignette that speaks of good things to come, and his reaction to the #10 shirt was priceless….even at £100M!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.