Welcome Jack Grealish!

Hard to believe he didn’t know, had never been asked, or had not put in a request.

I agree, the whole episode was a brilliant little “behind the scenes” vignette that speaks of good things to come, and his reaction to the #10 shirt was priceless….even at £100M!!!

I thought this but his reaction was very genuine.

Loved the vids today, and i'm not usually into the hype shite, but this lad seems to have something about him. His body language suggests confidence but not arrogance, he is polite and well spoken. Compared to the other clubs tacky transfer publicity city have handled this very well. Everywhere you look the place oozes class and proffesionalism.
Just one look at Jacks face when he first saw his shirt tells me all I need to know about this fella. He's gonna be a fucking megastar for us.
We will rip it up this year, no doubt about it.
We know that City do a full profile of the players that are coming in so it shouldn’t be a surprise that Grealish has the characteristics that fit our system.

We know that City do a full profile of the players that are coming in so it shouldn’t be a surprise that Grealish has the characteristics that fit our system.
Granted mate, was nice to see it though, i've never paid much attention to him other than watch him play. Genuinely looking forward to seeing him in our team.

His Inside City video is probably gonna hit a million views within 24 hours of being posted lol, girls in this country love him. Kids are obsessed with him as well since he came into the national team
Just checked and it was at 897k, not even a minute later went back to youtube homepage and it was there on 900k

Just checked and it was at 897k, not even a minute later went back to youtube homepage and it was there on 900k

Across all socials, he's a big deal. He's the number 1 trend on all of YouTube. And this is just the start of his commercial potential. We lost our most marketable player in Aguero but Grealish could definitely eclipse him in that respect.

Last edited:
I have clearly underestimated the attraction off the field of Grealish. Lots of media attention regarding this, I’m not sure if it’s because this is the biggest high profile signing in years and we don’t usually sign players of this calibre, or because I’ve underestimated him. Can’t wait to see him play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.