Welcome Jack Grealish!

Hyped up and for a reason. The reaction in the crowds when Southgate finally had bottle to bring him on shown what everyone thinks. Hopefully his performances then back that up which if they do his marketing value will only get better. Exciting.
I meant more that reds etc boosted the hype and now they have to live with that

im excited too!!

Agenda, what agenda?

This is exactly why our club's seeming indifference to the lies and insults is exactly wrong.
Villa have clearly swallowed the Liverpool propaganda and we know the hateful eight did too. It could have resulted in our failure to sign a player who we dearly wanted. Luckily for us, Grealush had his heart set on City. We do not know what goes on in the background. Is Spurs ludicrously inflated valuation of Kane just down to Levy or have Liverpool been whispering in his ear?.
What else is going on?
City should be fighting these lies vigorously.

Hi Villa fan in peace ,I always preferred city over utd even thou you guys always seem to take our best players. We are all gutted jack has left . 100 million is a lot of money but to us Jack is irreplaceable basically priceless. We have to accept our place in the player food chain and city are at the top. It must be amazing to be a city fan especially for the ones who were there before your rich owners. The guy is going to increase your global fan base big time as he is a pin up boy . Just wondering what city fans made of other ex villa players at city ie Barry , Milner and Delph nb. Apologies for the animal villa fan who hit a young city fan at Wembley we have our fair share of idiots as does every club.
Barry was an absolute star whilst not being a star, my favourite non striking City player for a number of years, both Milner and Delphinio did a marvellous job of being good enough at every position on the field to warrant a place over perhaps a "talent" in the starting 11. Obviously Milner didn't do himself any favours after leaving us, but it is par for the course when joining our nearest rival, by saying what his new club fans want to hear.

This is exactly why our club's seeming indifference to the lies and insults is exactly wrong.
Villa have clearly swallowed the Liverpool propaganda and we know the hateful eight did too. It could have resulted in our failure to sign a player who we dearly wanted. Luckily for us, Grealush had his heart set on City. We do not know what goes on in the background. Is Spurs ludicrously inflated valuation of Kane just down to Levy or have Liverpool been whispering in his ear?.
What else is going on?
City should be fighting these lies vigorously.
Purslow is an ex dipper employee. He will likely have contacts there that drip feed him their propaganda.

This is what the article claims:

You have to laugh. I don’t recall this happening when United won 8 out of 11 titles.
Probably another club on the USA side of the fence who want to take the PL in a different direction.

Barry was an absolute star whilst not being a star, my favourite non striking City player for a number of years, both Milner and Delphinio did a marvellous job of being good enough at every position on the field to warrant a place over perhaps a "talent" in the starting 11. Obviously Milner didn't do himself any favours after leaving us, but it is par for the course when joining our nearest rival, by saying what his new club fans want to hear.
City generally hammer us every season but I thought we gave you a good game at your place last season as we had a go and didn’t park the bus. Unfortunately I think Jack is going to get a hostile reception from some villa fans when he comes to villa park mainly for his comments my club ,my city , my home when he signed his last contract but I suppose from his point of view if he got injured badly and was poor after the club would look to off load and it wouldn’t matter if if was a fan or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.