Welcome Jack Grealish!

He is a marketing dream, was very simple to see. Unless you’re a simpleton who makes up they sold a marketing company.
Whats very funny is all the daft england fans have helped with the hype. Dont get me wrong i am DELIGHTED we have signed him and very excited to see him play for us.
but he was hyped beyond belief during the euros, and all the reds who were screaming GET JACK ON in the pub will now look rather silly when they say “he isnt that good”

Whats very funny is all the daft england fans have helped with the hype. Dont get me wrong i am DELIGHTED we have signed him and very excited to see him play for us.
but he was hyped beyond belief during the euros, and all the reds who were screaming GET JACK ON in the pub will now look rather silly when they say “he isnt that good”
Hyped up and for a reason. The reaction in the crowds when Southgate finally had bottle to bring him on shown what everyone thinks. Hopefully his performances then back that up which if they do his marketing value will only get better. Exciting.

Hi Villa fan in peace ,I always preferred city over utd even thou you guys always seem to take our best players. We are all gutted jack has left . 100 million is a lot of money but to us Jack is irreplaceable basically priceless. We have to accept our place in the player food chain and city are at the top. It must be amazing to be a city fan especially for the ones who were there before your rich owners. The guy is going to increase your global fan base big time as he is a pin up boy . Just wondering what city fans made of other ex villa players at city ie Barry , Milner and Delph nb. Apologies for the animal villa fan who hit a young city fan at Wembley we have our fair share of idiots as does every club.

100 million if only the club seen my post in 2014. Its crazy to think he went for a 100 million. Didnt think he would go for that maybe 50 million but the rate for English internationals is crazy. Now he has to prove he is good enough.

100 million if only the club seen my post in 2014. Its crazy to think he went for a 100 million. Didnt think he would go for that maybe 50 million but the rate for English internationals is crazy. Now he has to prove he is good enough.

I saw him play against us at our place years ago when he was a kid and he totally bossed the midfield. I was amazed then a bigger club wasn't in for him, I think he had a bit of a bad boy reputation at that time which may have put them off.

Hi Villa fan in peace ,I always preferred city over utd even thou you guys always seem to take our best players. We are all gutted jack has left . 100 million is a lot of money but to us Jack is irreplaceable basically priceless. We have to accept our place in the player food chain and city are at the top. It must be amazing to be a city fan especially for the ones who were there before your rich owners. The guy is going to increase your global fan base big time as he is a pin up boy . Just wondering what city fans made of other ex villa players at city ie Barry , Milner and Delph nb. Apologies for the animal villa fan who hit a young city fan at Wembley we have our fair share of idiots as does every club.
Barry was part of the initial revolution, and then came Milner. Their contribution will never be forgotten. Some City fans don't like Milner for the way he left, but i've never had a problem with it. He came, he contributed and then moved on.
Delph was my favourite purchase from Villa - to date. His personality in the dressing room was vital. He also played in positions foreign to him for some time and he was outstanding. Definitely up there with my favourite players. 'Ey up Champ!'

And I can vouch it is definitely amazing being a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.