Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Welcome to City Josko!

Really excited to see this guy develop his game under Pep over the next few years.

His potential is ridiculous - it’s easy to forget he’s still only 21!

A key part of the spine of our next great team, along with Haaland, Foden, Rodri, Dias, Grealish.

What a time to be a Blue!

In the transfer thread, @vanchi used an analogy comparing his personality to a Golden Retriever puppy, essentially saying he is a really likable guy. Unless you mean the Rafael Nadal comparison, as in one of the best tennis players of all time (if not the best). He is famous for his humility off-court but is an absolute monster in-game.

I never thought Manchester City would be at a level of signing the very best, What I mean is the cherry on top of the cake signings, The Galactico you add to an outstanding squad every season,

Haaland,Grealish, all have taken us to another level in terms of what we can do in the transfer market, For players at the top of the tree, Now it's 2 things you can do, Sign for a Saudi Professional League club or Manchester City, One option is money, The other is Big Trophies at Manchester City

Welcome Josko-Gvardiol

Yes!
300_warcrypic.png

Just seen the short announcement video. Pep at the tactics board, rubbing out (Oo-err) the 'u' and replacing it with a 'v', and then rubbing out (Oo-err again) the 'a' at the end of his name. Very clever. Up there with piano playing.

And yes; I realise it almost definitely isn't Pep's finger in the video.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.