Welcome Josko Gvardiol | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Just posted in another thread about him. Let's not get carried away here ( that's for the transfer forum)

He's just a kid. It's a massive step up for him. He is going to make mistakes and take time to settle, everyone does. My god, he's not even played yet!

Just remember, if he does make mistakes, once he pulls on the beautiful blue shirt, our job is to support him and it's Ruben, Manuel, Nathan and John's job to cover his arse on the pitch. He's already spoken about the fantastic atmosphere in the ground, so let it be positive for him.
It's just my opinion.

RB Leipzig released a high quality 14 min documentary about Gvadiol. Fascinating look into who our new signing is as person.

Thanks for posting. Really worth a watch.

@vanchi Could you please translate what his family said in Croatian at the end? Thanks in advance.

Just watched the latest Inside City. Gvardiol met Ake and you could cut the tension with a knife
When we sign players, we look out for their personality traits. I think that's what distinguishes us from the likes of Real Madrid or PSG. That's why we are better as a team. They sign big egos, and we bring in genuinely nice, humble human beings like Nate or Josko. If one of our players doesn't have the right mentality (Cancelo), we get rid. That's why I am 100% sure Nate wishes Gvardiol all the best and is happy to see him join. In the same way, I guarantee that Josko is excited to be playing or competing with Nate. They can learn from each other and take the best out of each other. I am sure there is no tension there, just a healthy amount of good old competitive spirit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.