Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

He played pretty decent in the first half assisting his teammates, but was really poor in the second half as a striker, those missed shots are very rare in him. Just a bad day, as anyone else can have obviously.

I’m sure tomorrow an account on twitter will find one situation in this first half to claim it’s so special and just what we need etc, but yet again he’s been massively underwhelming. We did not sign a player from a South American team because he’s just good enough. Hoping for a better second half. The potential talent is there

I’m sure tomorrow an account on twitter will find one situation in this first half to claim it’s so special and just what we need etc, but yet again he’s been massively underwhelming. We did not sign a player from a South American team because he’s just good enough. Hoping for a better second half. The potential talent is there
A lot better judges of players than me have called him the best young striker in South America (not just Argentina) so I think I'll defer to them rather than the efforts in a couple of games when he's almost out of the door at River. Personally, I've been impressed with his pressing and movement to get in the right positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.