Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

WTF lmao!!! Inferiority complex about WHAT exactly? Isn’t it funny and telling that you think there is any inferiority complex in a situation about racism? I don’t dislike Argentina. I like your country a lot. I have visited your country three times as a tourist, I studied with Argentinians, I’ve worked with Argentinians, and made friends out of them. I am a big fan of many football players from your country (hopefully I’ll soon be turned into a fan of Julian, a player I like and see a lot of potential in). I also know and admire the cinema produced there profoundly. Etc etc.
You are deflecting from the fact you accused me of saying something I did not regarding.
Also, that fan has been banned from attending games for six months, a ridiculously short period, and there is absolutely no guarantee that this “punishment” will even be enforced. But the thing that bothered me the most in the video isn’t even the idiot himself, but the complacency of everyone around him, laughing along. Not a single person to show any indignation. And the same thing happened on the same day with Boca Juniors fans in Brazil and Estudiantes fans against another Brazilian club last week. A “coincidence” of course…
Ultimately, you are better off in this thread commenting on Julian without having to mention me every time for absolutely no reason
Listen I agree with you totally on any River Boca or any Argentina fan being racist getting a maximum sanction.Also we are appealing the $30,000 dollars fine and if that fails are going to sue the person.What more can any club do? Every home match we have 72000 fans how can we control every one of them?I agree that Argentine fans including River have been racist in the past but the solution is more education rather than more castigation. Nothing of coincidence but ignorance and stupidity on our part. I also agree that this fan should never enter the Monumental again he is a complete "boludo" as we would say.
Anyway our original discussion had nothing to do with this but hey we are going to beat Flamengo, Palmeiras or Mineiro Vamos River.

Looking like City's agreement with River lets JA go on July 7th after the round-of-16 in the Copa Libs, per River's president. Considering his June might be busy with int'l duties, kid ain't gonna get much rest before joining City.

What a player. Can see him taking Sterling's spot.

Jesus + Sterling out, Haaland + Alvarez in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.