Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Foolishly I logged on to this thread to hear news about Alvarez but seem to be on the Sterling thread by mistake :(

Foolishly I logged on to this thread to hear news about Alvarez but seem to be on the Sterling thread by mistake :(
Arg is working to add a friendly against Estonia in Spain on June 5th. I'd expect JA to feature in this match rather than get many mins vs Italy at Wembley June 1st.

Totally agree the England National team is nowhere near our level or for that matter most top European club sides.

International football is no longer the pinnacle of the game.
Been saying this for years.

In the old days, a club player playing for England would find himself alongside superior players. Now, though, a player with one of the top clubs is actually among inferior quality when he plays for England, compared with his club side.

Been saying this for years.

In the old days, a club player playing for England would find himself alongside superior players. Now, though, a player with one of the top clubs is actually among inferior quality when he plays for England, compared with his club side.
Maguire ,Pickford, Mings ,Sancho, Rashford etc etc never get anywhere near our squad never mind first 11

Probably best to nip over to the Sterling thread for the latest on Alvarez.
Thats how it often works on here.
I was on the John Stones thread not so long ago and a picture of Bernardo popped up walking his dog.

Sterling whether we like it or not is one of our so so legends. Not the legends of legends like aguero or silva but just legend. He could have progressed more but i doubt he is already a finished article. Frustrating at times. But the memories he gave in peps 1st and 2nd Premier league winning season are excellent.
I believe if he has performed to the elite level we would have won the champions league. I also believe if he was at liverpool pool would not have won the champions league in that period. Harsh statement. Yes, but a genuinely true statement. His finishing has won us some games but it has let us down at numerous times. Kudos to him for being in the position where he can miss. So many strikers are not even in that position.

We are talking sterling here because we believe alvarez will be in the postion of sterling. Its either sterliing or alvarez. So sterling is discussed here instead of alvarez.

Probably best to nip over to the Sterling thread for the latest on Alvarez.
Thats how it often works on here.
I was on the John Stones thread not so long ago and a picture of Bernardo popped up walking his dog.
What breed of dog does he have?

Certainly Raheem seems to believe the evidence he is no longer a permanent fixture for Pep.

It's his main reason for delaying his renewal.
I can't see him starting many games next season,and he probably deserves a team that can offer such.
He isn't daft,he knows that and he will be looking what opportunity is out there.Cant say I blame him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.