Welcome Kyle Walker

His signing surprises me a little, due to his image, like ability. I guess he'll need to wind it in now with us.
Humble yet competitive seem to be what we want.

Never like Walker much, he'll get my full support and his pace and power will be a welcome sight.

I imagine other clubs detest Otamendi, the rest of our crew are pretty likeable.

De Bruyne, Gundogan, Silva, Fernandinho, Bernardo & Jesus seem like the type of guys you'd want your sister to bring home!
Hope not, and to be honest I think that's partly what we want. We lack characters, and you can see it on the pitch at times. Sometimes you need that spark to get everyone going.

Can't believe some people are saying they don't like him, imagine he's sat at home tonight and has a quick look for a City forum and finds this.

I'm just glad we didn't get alves because he is one of the leading cast of wanker football players, feigning injury n stuff.

All we can ask is he gives 100% and he'll be appreciated

How come Walker is on the First Team page of the OS having only signed today but Bernardo Silva isn't having signed ages ago?

came here to win trophies, felt in comfort zone at spurs. most positive thing I've heard all summer 2bh, moved on because he didn't feel spurs were up to matching his ambitions. hopefully he's right

Really good interview. Looking to knuckle down and learn, winning titles, excited but nervous about getting stuck in with Pep and the squad because they're big players/manager. Exactly what we want to be hearing and if he's committed to improving his game even further he'll be a hell of a player.

The thought of him and Mendy either side is pretty frightening the more I think about it. I'd hate to be up against it that's for sure.

The reporting of this transfer is fucking shocking. Even Lineker piped up with £50m plus. Just farcical

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.