Welcome Kyle Walker

İ liked his interview also. He seems like ambitious guy who wants to win trophies and individual awards. Excellent signing.

Kyle Walker welcome to Manchester City!!
Well I haven't seen a great deal of him but it feels very good to take a direct rival's #1 right-back. Thought for a while if we can acquire world-class full-backs our team would look almost perfect, so hopeful this is the beginning.

With Walker, Sterling, Sane and Mendy (soon). We will have one of the fastest teams in the world. Walker, Sane and Sterling are some of the fastest footballers out there. Quite a change under Pep. Especially compared to the Mancini days.

This is not the beginning. It was the "beginning" 9 years ago.

be nice to be the beginning of complete domination and rampant trophy hoarding that has been teased and promised, but not delivered in the past 9 years. 2 false dawns, now let's make that step. If we don't now I don't see when we will ever really reach that level. "Best" manager, easily the best first team and squad, best training facilities and youth academy, the only thing not in our favour is the authorities and refs who will look to screw us over. We just need to be so good we destroy their hopes and attempts in plain sight. Last season they destroyed ours, let's now reap revenge and destroy their entire establishment and hoard their trophies in the process.

Tired of 2nd best, Walker seems to feel the same way after too many missed opportunities at Spurs.

decent signing , yet again paid over the odds for English talent but the money really doesnt concern me , we get continually criticised for buying our success ,so lets have Mendy next and Bertrand followed by Sanchez , if we spend £30m or £300m we get the same diatribe from the media and opposing supporters , bring it on.

looks very nervous in that interview, guess he is aticipating all the shit he'd get from anti-city fans and media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.