Welcome Maicon

hey guys

as an inter fan:

maicon, when he wants to, is still the best right back in the world. however, last season, thats 2 or 3 games in the entire year.

now, this could go both ways. it could be BRILLIANT for you - if he finds the appropiate motivation at City, or he could be terrible, and just coast his career.

Its hard to decide. The first few games will dictate it. His salary was the big reason why we offloaded him, the change on our books this season is +13m because of this transfer - despite the low transfer fee.

I wish him the best of luck, he's a legend for me, but I didnt want him at Inter anymore

browha said:
hey guys

as an inter fan:

maicon, when he wants to, is still the best right back in the world. however, last season, thats 2 or 3 games in the entire year.

now, this could go both ways. it could be BRILLIANT for you - if he finds the appropiate motivation at City, or he could be terrible, and just coast his career.

Its hard to decide. The first few games will dictate it. His salary was the big reason why we offloaded him, the change on our books this season is +13m because of this transfer - despite the low transfer fee.

I wish him the best of luck, he's a legend for me, but I didnt want him at Inter anymore

Ecco bravo. Teniamoci piuttosto cambiasso che cammina e basta o zanetti che fa il milionesimo passaggio laterale di 3 metri. O Samuel che non si regge in piedi. Gli argentini guadagnano quanto guadagnavano i brasiliani ma a loro i soldi possiamo continuare a regalarli eh. Viva l'asado !!

Mancio said:
browha said:
hey guys

as an inter fan:

Ecco bravo. Teniamoci piuttosto cambiasso che cammina e basta o zanetti che fa il milionesimo passaggio laterale di 3 metri. O Samuel che non si regge in piedi. Gli argentini guadagnano quanto guadagnavano i brasiliani ma a loro i soldi possiamo continuare a regalarli eh. Viva l'asado !!

I agree [i think]

Seems to me to be another move to add players to use the 3-5-2 system. Matija Nastasic has experience with it and has the speed to cover the distance. They can then maybe use Maicon as the right sided winger instead of Milner. Gives us cover as the RB in case of injuries. If Clichy were to miss games they can move Zab to LB and Richards or Maicon can play RB.

Said it before, but Maicon was suffering from a lack of motivation. The Inter Milan team won everything they set out to win. Then the Brazil team failed and it was a huge blow to a lot of the team.

I think the biggest difference between Mancini signings and Hughes signings, is that Mancini gets players, who are hungry. Hence even when he gets it wrong with say Boateng or Kolorov they are still keen to move to get their careers back on track. Too many Hughes signings moved for a pay and were content to finish their careers.

That said I trust that if Mancini has decided to bring Maicon in, then Maicon is focused and determined to work hard. He must have regained the hunger. The world cup in Brazil is delicious a carrot for any Brazilian to turn down. Maicon probably has his eyes set on that and will give everything to make it. Lastly Maicon is a mental beast. A true winner and it is bound to rub off on the younger players.

Big fan of this guy....in my eyes very important signing....if he can stay in shape years of experience for position he plays can only be a plus.....welcome Maicon

Certainly, in the last two season Maicon not been to top, but I think he will have new motivation in this big team, also he will meet with coach who made him one of the best players in his position.

Big Mancio (ciuffo :))
Big Maicon (colosso :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.