Welcome Matheus Nunes | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Pep is a master of illusion, Nobody knows how a player lines up in this city team, Even the Keeper Ederson plays outside the box and is a main player in attacking
He obviously works harder than any other manager to set up his team up week to week depending on what he thinks the opposition will do, and that can catch fans and pundits off guard, but our success post-March last year was built around that box midfield with Kev and Gundo operating in the half spaces and Bernie and Grealish stretching the play out wide.

I don't think it's a madness to work on the assumption these recent signings are partly designed to continue that. But I do agree I also wouldn't be surprised if Pep does something entirely different.

We know he's very good on the picket line but how he'll be for us on the pitch will be interesting.

He obviously works harder than any other manager to set up his team up week to week depending on what he thinks the opposition will do, and that can catch fans and pundits off guard, but our success post-March last year was built around that box midfield with Kev and Gundo operating in the half spaces and Bernie and Grealish stretching the play out wide.

I don't think it's a madness to work on the assumption these recent signings are partly designed to continue that. But I do agree I also wouldn't be surprised if Pep does something entirely different.

Pep never sleeps on a set formation and it is so flexible and that's the key, Having most of your players able to switch in a flash and slot into another role and play as if you played there all your life,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.