Welcome Matheus Nunes | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

He’s only got 13 assists in his entire 185-game career so far, and even fewer goals. That side of the game is not really his game. He’s more of a centre-mid runner. Reading opposition moves, intercepting the ball before teams breakaway, dribbling, running with the ball into space… he’s very much like Kovačić.

The good thing about Nunes is that he’ll be reliable to be picked, like Sterling and Mahrez always were. He’s only had one small shoulder injury where he missed just three games (last season) in his career and he’s never missed another game through injury. He played in 36 of Wolves’ 38 games last season.
Suspect he will play much further forward here with the sole demand to feed Haaland’s runs.

Comes across as an intelligent, self-aware guy. I liked his answers a lot, especially regarding Pep's comments. He has the City mentality. He was willing to put his career at risk to join us. He is a very talented player and Pep loves him, which tells me everything I need to know about his ability. Happy days.

I find this guy very perceptive for what this all means for potential systems and whatnot.

Pep is a master of illusion, Nobody knows how a player lines up in this city team, Even the Keeper Ederson plays outside the box and is a main player in attacking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.