Welcome Matheus Nunes | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

looks like a good player. got good feet and is very strong, Welcome to the top table

To me the redundancy with Kovacic is a benefit. Kovacic is older and has missed plenty of weeks with injury the last few years. I don’t think we signed him to play every match and I doubt even he thinks he can hold up on what will be a 3x per week match schedule again
Tbh I see Kovacic more as cover for Rodri than where he’s been deployed at present and can see Nunes playing in front of him.
Kovacic played a much deeper role at Chelsea and could definitely do that here.
Nunes has more potential for goals and creativity in him than Kovacic.

Is this something I should know about?
Mrs Merton was a fictitious talk show host(ess) created by the late Caroline Ahearne. And, unlike genuine talk show hosts, her interviewing style could be fairly cutting. Anyway, she had Debbie McGee (aka Mrs Paul Daniels) on once. And the most famous question was; "So Debbie; what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?"

I didn't realise how confident and well spoken this guy is. Seems super intelligent. It's a huge move from Wolves to City but he doesn't seem nervous at all which I love to see. Has that belief and fight in him which I see in Silva.

Wolves was a strange move but he'll love playing in this City team.

The questions on the other hand.

Yes, I thought he came across really well. Very well considered responses in his second language and his comments suggest someone who is pretty self-aware, recognising both the opportunity and the challenges without seeming to be phased by either.

Reactions: JDV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.