Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

Difference is everyone in the world knows who Haaland is. It was a coup.

Nobody knows who this kid is. I can’t see a load of kids begging mum and dad to go and see Savinho introduced.
Okay but if parents ask their kids if they want to go see city's new signing at the ground this weekend, some may say no because he's not haaland but even if just a few hundred say yeah, what's the harm in it? It's a free event during the summer holidays, fair play to city I say.

Okay but if parents ask their kids if they want to go see city's new signing at the ground this weekend, some may say no because he's not haaland but even if just a few hundred say yeah, what's the harm in it? It's a free event during the summer holidays, fair play to city I say.
Meanwhile his mate has 50k seeing him in Madrid. We aren’t that nation to do that. Infact, are we the only club who attempts it?

Meanwhile his mate has 50k seeing him in Madrid. We aren’t that nation to do that. Infact, are we the only club who attempts it?
So what? He'll be settling in, a little unveiling to a modest crowd will be a nice easy introduction for him and those that do go will be happy to see a new signing and the parents taking their kids get a free couple of hours entertainment out of it.

Theres zero reason to moan about this. Sounds like you're bothered about the optics on social media from the desperate and obsessed few who are sat at home watching if theres a relatively small crowd.

Quite possibly the most pointless event we’ve ever put on.
Oh I don't know, there were 8 of them in early 2007 that were much more a waste of time from memory.

I don't know why people decide these things are a waste of time when it's 100% not aimed at us older fans. Have you all forgotten how much fun childhood was?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.