Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

I said it yesterday, I think. Unless someone leaves, I have no issue going into the season with this as the first team, augmented by Nunes, McAtee, Doyle.
I think we have to accept that Rodri is irreplaceable, and his rest will be taken within the squad: possibly Gvardiol/Stones alongside other strong midfielders.View attachment 126745
Surely there’s more chance of Foden central, with Grealish/Silva out wide?

Surely there’s more chance of Foden central, with Grealish/Silva out wide?
That's definitely possible.
What I was showing is that we really are fine as a squad going into the new season as we are. You are right that a number of those players could play in several positions but I personally feel that Grealish and Bernardo are more suited to the centre, leaving the outright wingers in their natural positions. Phil can play anywhere, but I see him and Bobb with similar ability to play inside from the right, while Doku and Savio are more likely to hug the touchline on the left.
We also have McAtee, Nunes, etc., to fit in to the squad.
I'm excited to see how it all pans out.

That's definitely possible.
What I was showing is that we really are fine as a squad going into the new season as we are. You are right that a number of those players could play in several positions but I personally feel that Grealish and Bernardo are more suited to the centre, leaving the outright wingers in their natural positions. Phil can play anywhere, but I see him and Bobb with similar ability to play inside from the right, while Doku and Savio are more likely to hug the touchline on the left.
We also have McAtee, Nunes, etc., to fit in to the squad.
I'm excited to see how it all pans out.
Yeah, me too.

So much talent, so few starting places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.