Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

Oh I don't know, there were 8 of them in early 2007 that were much more a waste of time from memory.

I don't know why people decide these things are a waste of time when it's 100% not aimed at us older fans. Have you all forgotten how much fun childhood was?

Yes. But Savio isn’t Haaland.

He is likely to be a sub as well so it’s not the most exciting deal. (He might end up being great but that’s not the point).
Better transfers haven’t had this type of announcement and as someone wrote previously it’s not really part of our culture this kind of thing.

So him just standing there on stage for 15min saying in broken English at the end, c’mon C T is boring even for the kids!

Introduce him at an open training session like they had at the Joie Stadium that time. That would be miles better.

It’s like us having a big song and dance when we signed Alfons Groenendijk! The small article in the MEN was more than suffice

Why the fuck would we even consider doing it? Genuinely cant imagine more than 100 people turning up for some shite PR stunt like this. Social media will have a field day and we will deserve all the flack we get. PR own goal yet again.

Correct.

The club constantly try’s too hard with all this PR Media guff. As you say, only for it to backfire.

Yes. But Savio isn’t Haaland.

He is likely to be a sub as well so it’s not the most exciting deal. (He might end up being great but that’s not the point).
Better transfers haven’t had this type of announcement and as someone wrote previously it’s not really part of our culture this kind of thing.

So him just standing there on stage for 15min saying in broken English at the end, c’mon C T is boring even for the kids!

Introduce him at an open training session like they had at the Joie Stadium that time. That would be miles better.

It’s like us having a big song and dance when we signed Alfons Groenendijk! The small article in the MEN was more than suffice
I loved Groenendijk, one of my favs at the time for some unknown reason.

would of made more sense to just do it at the club shop but if they've got kid activities etc it be good.

Club should really just do an open training session in the stadium like they did a few years ago

that stuff is unfortunately only for the foreign fans it seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.