Welcome To Corruption

PSmyth07 said:
RobbieBrewer said:
You're having a laugh,right?

The Arsenal fans next to me were a disgrace-attacking a steward,throwing chairs,coins,abuse for 90 minutes.So far,just a few half-hearted nods from GMP.
Van pussy runs over to our fans-BEFORE the incident with Ade and shouts "fuck off" at them three times.Again,the FA don't seem too fussed.
The ref says he "didn't see" the stamping incident he was three yards away from-as photographic and video eveidence on here catagorically proves he couldn't have missed it.They've leaned all over him.
Van pussy got away scot-free with his disgraceful lunge THAT PROMPTED THE STAMP IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Van pussy allowed to use the Arsenal OS to attack a fellow professional....again,setting a precedent.
Ade booked by the ref for his celebration-so the FA decide to make an exceptions= to their own rules about incidents dealt with at the time by the ref to allow retrospective punishment.
Trial by media shitstorm-covertly being allowed to influence the outcome.This whole thing would've been kicked out in a court of law.

It fuckin stinks like a two week old kipper.

Other way round, if Van Persie had stamped on Adebayor you would have been going mental for the FA to do something. You're just being bitter and viewing it from 1 perspective.

If I was Van Persie, I'd being doing all I can to get Adebayor banned or fined, media coverage is the best way of doing this.

I'm not talking about the stamp.

I'm talking about the incidents both before and during the game that no-one outside of our club seems arsed about.
We are not being dealt with on a level playing field here-Van pussy's challenge was a disgrace,as was his running to our fans and shouting abuse.
Had people reacted in the way Arsenal fans did-he too would've been up on an "incitement" charge right now.That he isn't is simply down to the restraint shown by our fans.
The Arsenal fans have inadvertantly got their wish by their pathetic,childish,dummy-spitting actions.

And to suggest that it's okay for a player to use the media to get another player banned is simply pathetic.
But van pussy is a snide little twat-I expect nothing more from him.But to fight your battles on the club website is just beyond contempt.

The fact that the FA are inconsistent in their application re charging players over violent conduct- Evra head butt, Rooney elbow, Vidic swipe - one might be forgiven for thinking that violence on the pitch was perfectly acceptable. It only dawns on the unfortunate if you happen not to play for one of the OldTopFour. Then the full majesty of the FA rules is brought to bear.

For me, a recent and far more aggressive precedence is the Boswinga kick to the back of Benyoun.
And he wasnt even involved in the incident before he luanched cantona style into him.

Now how did the fair, consistent, and totally unbiased Football Association deal with that one?

PSmyth07 said:
I fail to see how the FA are currupt over this Adebayor situation.
He raked, stamped, kicked etc. Van Persie intentionally and if it would have been about half an inch higher it could have ended his career.

They FA and it's officials lied about what happened to enable the charge to be laid.

It would have been a technicality, but while the stupid rule is in place it should be applied fairly and equally.

PSmyth07 said:
He's a representative like Phil Gartside.

I'm pretty sure the FA doesn't have to ask David Gill before they can make a decision.

Interesting though that Manu went public in asking for a ban before Sunday, god knows what Gill did behind the scenes.

We're old enough to know. YOU CANT bEAT THE SYSTEM. and if you find a way they change it.

HAS anyone got that pic of the stamp where the ref is stood right behind looking at them?

Probably off-topic. Sorry if posted before:

Van Persie:

"We are both professional footballers and I know that the game is physical; I too have made hard and sometimes mistimed challenges but never with the intention of hurting an opponent."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CiLA0ZAWes4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CiLA0ZAWes4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes, mistimed!

embed didn't seem to work, try this - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiLA0ZAWes4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiLA0ZAWes4</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.