Well done Aleks...

BlueTG said:
Couldn't pass for shit, the strikers far too often got goal side of him, out of position too many times and for one of the last ditch tackles it was his own fault for letting his man toddle past him.
These are mostly made up claims. Quite too common these days

shadowyu said:
I don't think I have the ability to start a new thread yet, but felt the need to share this. What an amazing goal:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rl2SZ13Zxk[/youtube]
Hope he does this every time he's playing for city. :)

The thing thats get's me about Alex, is he came at the same time as Boeting(we got our money back for him) and we've often been offered a profit for Alex but never taken it, he's a European style player, maybe he'll come good this year?

Paul11/12 said:
The thing thats get's me about Alex, is he came at the same time as Boeting(we got our money back for him) and we've often been offered a profit for Alex but never taken it, he's a European style player, maybe he'll come good this year?

There's not a chance anyone has offered more than 16 Million pounds for Kolarov, if we'd been offered 10 and we didn't take it someone wants shooting.

Marvin said:
First Garcia starts for Spain, then Kolarov scores a rocket whilst Nasri turns the game for France, but the usual idiots will still say they're rubbish

Why would I care about what they do for their national teams? I'm amazed Garcia started for Spain. Fair play to him. However in The Premiership he's been parrot turd. Kolarov's class going forward but suspect defensively. Nasri has all the talent in the world, sadly he's got the heart of the lion out The Wizard Of Oz.

vintiz said:
shadowyu said:
I don't think I have the ability to start a new thread yet, but felt the need to share this. What an amazing goal:

Bullet of a goal that. An amazing left foot that takes some beating.

paphos-mcfc said:
vintiz said:
shadowyu said:

Correct.

We need to use him correctly.

Hull at home is a perfect example.

Other than Baines , is there a better left peg in the prem ??

toffee balls said:
paphos-mcfc said:
vintiz said:

Correct.

Lescott.

toffee balls said:
paphos-mcfc said:
vintiz said:

Correct.

Van Persie? Actually struggling to think of many other naturally left footers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.