Well done Aleks...

i'm sorry but from what i saw of the Hull game (which was the whole thing) he was given the run around by Robbie F****** Brady, nowhere near up to it, i'd be tempted to throw a young lad in as back up instead of him

Ell-ano said:
i'm sorry but from what i saw of the Hull game (which was the whole thing) he was given the run around by Robbie F****** Brady, nowhere near up to it, i'd be tempted to throw a young lad in as back up instead of him

We weren't watching the same game. Besides, the point of this report was simply to show the recent goal scored. Relax a bit, will you?

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Generally , against the lesser teams Kolaorov's attaking ability is a good weapon .

He can be excelent in the final 3rd and when teams park the bus he is a decent option.

Rotate the fullbacks.

toffee balls said:

Generally , against the lesser teams Kolaorov's attaking ability is a good weapon .

He can be excelent in the final 3rd and when teams park the bus he is a decent option.

Rotate the fullbacks.

After near 40 years of knowing you we actually agree on something

That worries me ;-)

Rascal said:
toffee balls said:

Rotate the fullbacks.

That worries me ;-)

Me too

Are you changing your opinion or should I ?

Any news on that hosi bed pal

toffee balls said:
Rascal said:
toffee balls said:

Rotate the fullbacks.

That worries me ;-)

Me too

Are you changing your opinion or should I ?

Any news on that hosi bed pal

Still waiting on a bed mate.

But i like Alecs he does give us options

Marvin said:
First Garcia starts for Spain, then Kolarov scores a rocket whilst Nasri turns the game for France, but the usual idiots will still say they're rubbish
One poster said he's better than García and I genuinely think he meant it, unfortunately I didn't see him playing for England last night. And those drips who boo'd Kolarov last season could only dream of scoring a goal like be scored against Wales.

Oh, but they know best. García and Aleks are both shite players and wankers who need to fuck off!

Pfft!

Caveman said:
Marvin said:
First Garcia starts for Spain, then Kolarov scores a rocket whilst Nasri turns the game for France, but the usual idiots will still say they're rubbish
One poster said he's better than García and I genuinely think he meant it, unfortunately I didn't see him playing for England last night. And those drips who boo'd Kolarov last season could only dream of scoring a goal like be scored against Wales.

Oh, but they know best. García and Aleks are both shite players and wankers who need to fuck off!

Pfft!
To be fair, his role in the team isn't to score goals and for some, me included, it doesn't take away from a lot of his poor defending.

If he is good enough to get called up to play in his national team despite not getting many run of games, it's time to start using him more. He wants to make it work during his last few years lets give him some games if but nothing more to keep the team fresh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.