Well done Aleks...

He started to anticipate Naismith's headers every time and simply backed off him and received the ball behind. Very clever play, need the forwards pushing right onto the goal sometimes, his crosses are brilliant and deserve to be knocked in, or at least onto the target. Clichy looked alright when he came on to in this game, received well into feet in tight spaces and passed it off. Kolarov is in good form though, needs to be starting as much as possible.

Very useful for breaking down teams sitting deep. Our crossing seems to be so much better now.

Is City's best LB at the moment. His defense seems to have improved due to regular playing time this season. He also brings another element to our attack that Clichy doesn't. Bravo, Aleks! Was also my MOTM until he got cut.

Kolorov has shown real character coming back. He is also hard as nails like PabZab.

Against Bayern, Clichy showed no awareness or pace and rated the worst performance for me, albeit coming back after injury.

Aleks is the form player and deserves his starting place.

Like Nasri,the man has reinvented himself this season.

I don't care about the reason as long as he keeps up the performances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.