Well done Aleks...

one of the best on the pitch today..the improvement he take on from the summer until now is stuning and for this season kolarov>>>>>>clichy

Very solid performance today from AK, with the brucie bonus of a goal thrown in ('keeper should have saved it though, to be honest). I'd say he's ahead of Clichy in the pecking order now.

I've never been that impressed with kolarov but I have to admit his level of performance improved a lot under Pellers. It used to bother me that he was in the line up ahead of Clichy but now he's become an important part of the team.

His interceptions today were great. Still worry about him 1 on 1 but he's a better option that Clichy now.

Still far too slow and not the best defender however by far and away our 1st choice left back at the moment. Had a great game today and his attacking delivery is a very useful outlet for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.