Well done Aleks...

pass2silva said:
MOTM for me today. Routledge is no world-beater, but he's a decent wide man and the type of pacey winger that one might expect Kolarov to struggle with. Kolarov had him in his pocket today. And as for his goal, if Baines had scored that, we'd be hearing about it and seeing replays of it all week.

I agree he was MOTM tonight. Great player. I think he is almost certain in first team this season in all big games. And he had improved a lot in this season.

I thought he was poor in that 1st half . He improved in the 2nd half . Great goal as well it eased my nerves .

This team had something special about it, players who weren't doing so well before are renewed and adding so much more to our already gifted squad. What a goal. Well done Aleks!

been top drawer all season,gets the nod over clichy all day long atm

has anybody watched dzeko 50 goals on OS…how many times is AK involved?

celf said:
been top drawer all season,gets the nod over clichy all day long atm

has anybody watched dzeko 50 goals on OS…how many times is AK involved?
I am sad Clichy has dropped in form, due to not playing regularly, but I always knew Kolarov had tons of offensive potential. I feel he can show us even more if Pellegrini continues to play him. Mainly in form of beautiful assist crosses. He will have to contend with sharing the free-kicker role with Yaya :)

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Will he get a new contract though? Thats the $1,000,000 question. I personally doubt it and he'll be sold in the summer.

He will get a new contract imo and is showing he is deserving.
I liked Mancini but he never used Kolarov right and it irked me endlessly as he was getting grief on here for being (insert insult here).

Never knocked him and always saw a decent defender in him, not great but he can attack well.
The old rule of thumb that defenders defend first and any other attributes are a bonus is dying mate.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Will he get a new contract though? Thats the $1,000,000 question. I personally doubt it and he'll be sold in the summer.

Has to, while not amazing in all departments, his delivery and consistency and power is so good it'll take 20+ million to replace.

Like a Serbian Maicon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.