Well done Aleks...

Pellers must take huge credit for Kolly's amazing improvement. I couldn't believe it when he made him captain the other month, but we're certainly reaping the benefits now of the boost that must have given to Kolly's confidence. I would wager that a vast majority of fans would now have Kolly in their best starting 11.

Harvster said:
Pellers must take huge credit for Kolly's amazing improvement. I couldn't believe it when he made him captain the other month, but we're certainly reaping the benefits now of the boost that must have given to Kolly's confidence. I would wager that a vast majority of fans would now have Kolly in their best starting 11.

Making him captain in that Bayern game. Knowing that it would be really rare game where none of Kompany, Zabaleta or Yaya would play. Was indead briliant tactical move of the manager. It was one more push/help for manager to Kolarov. Kolarov had steped up in this year similar to Nasri. Main reason is that he had become a starter ( not so obvious as Nasri, but starter anyway ). It did most of the work. Kolarov will without doubt improve even more as this season progresses. He will start majority of all the most important games. Only an injury can stop him. ( which I hope will not happen and he is not so injury prone player ) You all will see true Kolarov ( of Serie A ) this year. Who also ( as Nasri ) could show his class/talent last year if managed in similar way ( man managment + game time ).

One of our best and most consistent players in the recent 4-6 weeks. It's amazing what Pellegrini has achieved.

noirish said:
One of our best and most consistent players in the recent 4-6 weeks. It's amazing what Pellegrini has achieved.

More game time and becoming a starter ( which means A LOT too majority of players ). And forcing more offensive way of play in which Clichy had no chance at all did the trick. Genius man managment had max. 10% effect.

I eat humble pie with AK. In really good form, suits our attacking style perfectly, made the position his own and seems a lot happier. Well done indeed Aleks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.