Well done Aleks...

Bound to put a good performance up there today. He was probably still smarting from that Balkan tête-à-tête at the end of the game last year. Great assist, all round composure, and some real steel in defence.

RandomJ said:
Finally starting to look like he was worth the £19 million.
Better late than never I suppose. I truly think that injury against Spurs early on derailed him more than some realize.

Great cross for the big man to score the opening goal, and a fantastic block late on to preserve (as it was then) our lead. Maybe not as gifted a defender as GC, but he always gives us an option going forward.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Brilliant today and also buys us so many cheap free kicks.
Yes he has developed that into an art form. I think of all the players that Pellers has worked his magic with, Kolarov would have to be right up there for most improved.

jimharri said:
Great cross for the big man to score the opening goal, and a fantastic block late on to preserve (as it was then) our lead. Maybe not as gifted a defender as GC, but he always gives us an option going forward.

This is the Pellers philosophy. Attack, attack and while yer attacking, just make sure someone has clocked that Kollers has gone attacking!!

jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Brilliant today and also buys us so many cheap free kicks.
Yes he has developed that into an art form. I think of all the players that Pellers has worked his magic with, Kolarov would have to be right up there for most improved.
Credit to Pellers for recognizing his talent and giving him his trust. He's our perhaps best crosser into the box from the wing. And it's scary to think about how good he can be with our strike force.

Easily the best game I've seen him play. His crossing is superb and the defending had improved tenfold. That block he did late on was fantastic.

Excellent today.

That tackle...just...that tackle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.