Well done Aleks...

I posted on here a few weeks ago a torrent of abuse at Kolarov and at that time he deserved it . I have to say the player we now see is a completely different proposition .

Worth is place in the team both as an attacker and more importantly he has got his act together from a defensive point of view .We are looking quiet solid at the back and at Newcastle today this looks like our best back four , Kolarov seems to be the final part of the jigsaw.

What we are seeing in Kolarov's transformation is in my opinion down to the belief and desire that Pellers has created throughout the whole squad .

Another good performance from AK. Deserved to be our first choice left back.

Also glad that Clichy was solid against Blackburn and West Ham, with Gael attacking the angle of the box against the Hammers.

I've been one of his biggest critics on here so credit where it's due, he's in front of Clichy at the moment for me.

Keep up the good work AK

Is it me or does it seem that everything is starting to gel very nicely..

Its a tad strange seeing match threads with no City players being slated.. strange indeed..

keep it up blues..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.