Well done Bobby

mcnab-sees-red said:
Look here now old chap. I don't know what you get up to over in Italy but this is Blighty. Bally hell, causing a proper kerfuffle. It's just not the done thing, stiff upper lip and all that, whatto. powers that be etc, sure you understand.

The establishment

Carry on Bob

So Suarez shouldnt have been banned then? He was only saying what is culturally acceptable in Ururguay.

twinkletoes said:
mcnab-sees-red said:
Look here now old chap. I don't know what you get up to over in Italy but this is Blighty. Bally hell, causing a proper kerfuffle. It's just not the done thing, stiff upper lip and all that, whatto. powers that be etc, sure you understand.

The establishment

Carry on Bob

So Suarez shouldnt have been banned then? He was only saying what is culturally acceptable in Ururguay.

Depends if you think waving a imaginary card is comparable to a racial insult.

mcnab-sees-red said:
twinkletoes said:
mcnab-sees-red said:

The establishment

Carry on Bob

No it doesn't, it depends whether it's the City manager or another club's player.

twinkletoes said:
mcnab-sees-red said:

The establishment

Carry on Bob

FFS. Showing an imaginary card is not against the law, it's not even against the rules of the game.

twinkletoes said:
mcnab-sees-red said:
twinkletoes said:

No it doesn't, it depends whether it's the City manager or another club's player.

Not For me it doesn't. Made quite a judgement there.

mcnab-sees-red said:
twinkletoes said:
mcnab-sees-red said:

Not For me it doesn't. Made quite a judgement there.

No I can see that you are the paradigm of virtue and fair play.

twinkletoes said:
mcnab-sees-red said:

The establishment

Carry on Bob

If waving an imaginary card was illegal then your "point" would be valid.

SWP's back said:
twinkletoes said:
mcnab-sees-red said:

The establishment

Carry on Bob

If waving an imaginary card was illegal then your "point" would be valid.

Stop stalking me.

I was talking about having respect for the culture you work in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.