Well done Bobby

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
For everyone saying its ok just dont moan when everyone else does then.

Liverpool players for getting Balo sent off....Charlie adam was slaughtered

Rooney for getting Kompany sent off...Rooney was slaughtered

etc etc

Whether its a manager or a player everything is done heat of moment so let it continue as long as we are consistent in our views.

Personally I dont like it

I think it's because of those examples that Mancini has started to do it. He never did it in his previous two years here but in recent games where a few of our players have been sent off for very little he has seen the effect the opposition players have had on the ref. It's not right what he's done but it's hardly the worst thing to ever happen either.

jay_mcfc said:

etc etc

Whether its a manager or a player everything is done heat of moment so let it continue as long as we are consistent in our views.

I think it's because of those examples that Mancini has started to do it. He never did it in his previous two years here but in recent games where a few of our players have been sent off for very little he has seen the effect the opposition players have had on the ref. It's not right what he's done but it's hardly the worst thing to ever happen either.
Most definitely, its not the worst thing to happen but like you say, it's not right either. Sinclair, (Trev), was saying as much this morning.
£10 he does in Sunday ;-)

etc etc

Bit of a difference between the examples you use.

Charlie Adam took a fairly innocent exchange between two players and tried to convince the ref that their player was elbowed by ours. Several other scouse players did likewise including Skrtl who apparently died several times on the ground in the seconds after.

Rooney I don't have so much a problem with, Milner did exactly the same with Glenn Johnson (two fingers up). What my problem was that is the ref was influenced to give a good tackle a red card. But thats more an issue with the ref than Rooney.

Both of them are dirty players, fond of a snide challenge, so either of them getting precious about one of their teammates being tackled is a bit rich.

themadinventor said:
personally I don't care if the managers are naked and doing cart wheels up and down the touch line.
Thanks for putting that image of the swamp jockey and "good ole 'arry" in my head. Now, where's that mind bleach?

As for Bob appearing stressed, waving cards etc - it's all very much calculated and orchestrated. Like an artist, every brush stroke has purpose and meaning. He is a Machiavellian, calculating, ruthless, mean bastard, much the same way as Jose.

Didsbury Dave said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It's whinging, yes. But where's the cheating? The only cheat i saw was Figueroa.

Maybe not the best phrase. But if the theory presented that he's doing it on purpose to get into referee's heads is true, then that's cheating. Or at least attempting to influence.

You know what I mean. I don't want us to be like that, I want City to win with dignity.

I don't give a fuck! At my time of life, I just want us to win!

I dont like this card waving, but as per usual anything anybody from City does gets blown completely out of proportion.

Mancini is always furios when he thinks his team is getting cheated, nothing has really changed except the press coverage.

Still dont like the card waving though.

I like card waving. I do it myself too every time. Yesterday I did it too. Before the TV.:)

There are series of wrong decisions against us, reds for us nothing to the opponents I totally understand Mancini's reaction in this.

So many wrong decisions could cost us the league.

Mancini didnt do it in his 2 year City career he is doing it only in the last two weeks he has had enough of what goes in the so called English refereeing. Which is horrible and inconsistent as hell.

And the media seems to dislike the card waving more than the bad decisons from ref.
This was not the same with Rooney. But fuck the media they all want City to fail no surprise.

He's quite right to highlight such ridiculously bad decisions working against us

I applaud him for it

I wouldn't expect him to roll over and ask for his tummy to be tickled while the FA and some of their representatives are so obviously keen to fuck us over

No ridiculous sending off of Vinny = no waving of cards from Bobby

Lets not allow the medja to move the discussion. The sending off of Vinny and the upholding of the decision was the cause of all this.

Balti said:
He's quite right to highlight such ridiculously bad decisions working against us

I applaud him for it

I wouldn't expect him to roll over and ask for his tummy to be tickled while the FA and some of their representatives are so obviously keen to fuck us over

No ridiculous sending off of Vinny = no waving of cards from Bobby

Lets not allow the medja to move the discussion. The sending off of Vinny and the upholding of the decision was the cause of all this.

Exactly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.