Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ch2I_0PW0AA2bP0.jpg:large
I'd expect nothing less from our chairman.
He's a classy guy. Obviously not been watching us for two years if he thinks we've played attacking football and him leaving us stronger than he found us is subjective ar best but it's the kind of thing id expect from Khaldoon.
I'd have preferred Rammy Blue to write a few words..

"He leaves our club much stronger than he found it"

Some aspects yes. But that's not down to him. From a commercial point of view we have grown. The stadium has expanded. The academy has been built. But from a footballing aspect, we have been in decline for best part of 18 months.

We have regressed under Pellers.Khaldoon is just being nice but he knows it ... Least ways I hope he does.

Speak for yourself mate, I'm contemplating not even going. If we get tanked by Arsenal, I don't want people to see this grown man crying with bloodshot eyes, snot bubbles, the lot.

If it goes tits up tomorrow, we won't have regressed 3 years, we'll have gone back to the pre Mancini era! Pep will have to become Marty McFly next season to get us back to our pre Pellegrini state.......

You're entitled to your view mate. Personally I've never once cried over a loss or when we've fallen short, got relegated or anything like that. It's part of football and life, take it on the chin.

We've regressed at an alarming rate over 3 years, I personally hold Pellegrini mainly responsible. He's done a lousy job. I think he's tried his best, he's just not good enough. Similar to Paul Dickov as a player, he wasn't good enough but he always did his best so I'll always applaud him at the end of a season.

We have regressed under Pellers.Khaldoon is just being nice but he knows it ... Least ways I hope he does.

Yeah he's being nice given there is no upside in not being nice. We have progressed as a club even if the football has been iffy for two seasons but it's not being a total disaster on the pitch. We have won stuff and seem to be getting to grips with the CL. I suspect that everyone, including us fans, are just relieved it's all over and we start afresh next season with renewed purpose and a manager that everyone wanted in the first place.

100% if he'd have said anything else he'd have been acknowledging either he or txixi had dropped a bollock.

Yeah he's being nice given there is no upside in not being nice. We have progressed as a club even if the football has been iffy for two seasons but it's not being a total disaster on the pitch. We have won stuff and seem to be getting to grips with the CL. I suspect that everyone, including us fans, are just relieved it's all over and we start afresh next season with renewed purpose and a manager that everyone wanted in the first place.

I concur

Just about sums it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.