Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh it's easy with hindsight but sacking a bloke who'd won the title then finished behind Mourinho & finished the season on a winning streak would be seen by most neutrals as an extreme kneejerk reaction. I wasn't against him getting another go myself at the time. It was this season when I saw how he was not interested in progressing the club & just doing his own thing, which pissed me off.

Then bringing in a new manager & sacking him after one season because Pep is coming.

Difficult.

Not hindsight plenty wanted him gone last year, in fact we got pelters for it

How khaldoon really feels and what he says publically I suggest are two dbifferent things #holistic!

It was a call they had to make last season. They must have known Pep was in the bag so with Manuel it was probably a stick or twist decision and they decided to stick. For better or for worse they were thinking long term with Pep in mind.

The question is, in our boards position would you have stuck or twisted and if you'd have twisted who would you have brought in for 12 months and how would you have spun that to an inquisitive football world?

Chelsea do it with hiddink for less than a year, rewarding incompetence is never good, if the manager doesn't do his job than it's hardly surprising the players don't either, from midway through his first season you could tell he was probably useless, the second season confirmed it beyond a doubt to all those who are not delusional

Keeping the idiot was a huge mistake

Thanks for fucking over our new boss before his first day.

Thanks for dismantling the best team I've ever seen at the club over your three years.

Thanks for systematically ruining the best defence in the league.

Thanks for sucking the life out of every player and fan in the ground.

Thanks for coming up with excuses after every insipid performance.

Thanks for the bizarre substitutions on the 60th minute.

Thanks for pissing away Top 4 & the FA Cup (so United could win one and qualify over us in the other) for a long shot in Madrid.

Thanks for your tactical inflexibility.

Thanks for your tactical invisibility.

Thanks Boss.

Thanks for highlighting what everyone should know

How khaldoon really feels and what he says publically I suggest are two dbifferent things #holistic!

I would love to have listened in to the conversations Khaldoon has had this week with Tixki and Soriano, should think they were short, blunt and brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.