Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Roman has the balls to get rid of people who are underachieving, our guys let a complete fucking dud carry on for two years

Tbh it's easy with hindsight but sacking a bloke who'd won the title then finished behind Mourinho & finished the season on a winning streak would be seen by most neutrals as an extreme kneejerk reaction. I wasn't against him getting another go myself at the time. It was this season when I saw how he was not interested in progressing the club & just doing his own thing, which pissed me off.

Then bringing in a new manager & sacking him after one season because Pep is coming.

Difficult.

Truely fantastic post Shaelumstash. 100% spot on.
Has our team performed it it's potential this year? Not in a million years.
Did our manager help the team perform to it's potential with his team selections and tactics? Again not in a million years.

Correct, also Shaelumstash is a tremendous poster on here and gets just abt everything spot on.

The reality!

Thanks for a league and cup double and without a doubt the best football I've ever seen us play.

Thanks for the league cup this season and thanks for the continued improvement in the CL.

Thanks for the dignified way in which you have represented the club and the way you handled yourself over the Pep situation.

Can't disagree although the best football I would debate was played under RM because of our invincibility at home.

I am very happy he is going though and would have preferred we replaced him at least 12 months ago.

The football this season has in the main been an eye sore , many sides like West Ham , Southampton , Leicester , Tottenham etc have been far more entertaining on the eye overall but with the demise of Chelsea and us to a degree the football has been of very poor quality this season by far the worst I have seen for many a year.

Maybe that's why Foxtel couldn't be fagged to put in a serious bid to keep the premiership on tele next season for us in oz (LOL).

Pellegrini niece was sat in the row in front of me at Madrid with 3 young children who I assume were her kids.

She was happy when we sang the pelle song.

At the end I asked her to thank her uncle for the title and the cups and wish him all the best.

We now move on

Can't disagree although the best football I would debate was played under RM because of our invincibility at home.

I am very happy he is going though and would have preferred we replaced him at least 12 months ago.

The football this season has in the main been an eye sore , many sides like West Ham , Southampton , Leicester , Tottenham etc have been far more entertaining on the eye overall but with the demise of Chelsea and us to a degree the football has been of very poor quality this season by far the worst I have seen for many a year.

Maybe that's why Foxtel couldn't be fagged to put in a serious bid to keep the premiership on tele next season for us in oz (LOL).

The goals we scored and the attacking intent we showed just about edges it over Bobs fantastic title winning season for me.

As for the rest of your post I dont disagree mate.

His time is up and would have been even if we didn't have Pep in the bag.

1st season was often fantastic football & probably fair comment (almost blown by the dreadful Pellegrini/Demichelis inspired defensive calamities & getting Negredo injured in a meaningless game).

Has been dignified.

The rest of his perfornance BOLLOCKS.

Pep will shower him with compliments too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.