Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a doubt he'll be pissed mate. Hope we do the arse and Swansea rags whu draw then we move on to a new chapter.

We have to qualify, but after the last 7 days I really think we are going to **** uo

And whatever anyone might say, it will be an utter disaster if we fail, it will set us back considerably

In fairness I would have no idea who was available at that time but Benitez and hididink for example would have done a far better job
Are you sure, players seemingly down tools after announcement in Feb. Who too say they wouldn't have down tools from the off if a caretaker in for 1 year. Christ we could be in Chelsea's position or worse.
Can assume everything would have been better, same with pep, what if challenge too great

The reality!

Thanks for a league and cup double and without a doubt the best football I've ever seen us play.

Thanks for the league cup this season and thanks for the continued improvement in the CL.

Thanks for the dignified way in which you have represented the club and the way you handled yourself over the Pep situation.
Lol

Are you sure, players seemingly down tools after announcement in Feb. Who too say they wouldn't have down tools from the off if a caretaker in for 1 year. Christ we could be in Chelsea's position or worse.
Can assume everything would have been better, same with pep, what if challenge too great

Did you not watch any of our games prior to the announcement?

you know that feeling when someone old in the family has lingered in pain and clung to life for years,then they eventually go and everyone feels like a huge weight has been lifted off their shoulders?

I'm sorry, but where the fuck was this attacking, entertaining football Khaldoon speaks of (and what Pellegrini has been banging on about for 3 years) - apart from the first 6 months of Pellers tenure?

Agreed, but Arabs are incredibly loyal employers, I think the chairman would have not wanted the backlash from the media if he fired Pellegrini.

Some of the media and for that matter our own fans criticism when he fired Mancini was disgraceful and uncalled for.

BackLash from the media? Are you having a laugh, are you really saying he keeps a dud because he doesn't want the sun newspaper to have a go, are you saying our owner is that weak? Do the top teams in the world operate on the basis of nice coverage or what wins them trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.