Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, you know what after I'd written it I thought the same but I couldn't think of another more suitable word!

I'll give it until a 3-1 loss to Dortmund on our ore season tour of China.....

We actually signed our best players when we were not in the CL. We need to find these hungry players again who want to work with Pep and become better players and win things not buy overpriced shite like we have been doing.

Your second sentence is a great point mate, I've not thought about that before. Slurgie had a policy of only buying players who were making a step up as those players were hungrier to achieve than ready made stars. Perhaps we'd do well to follow a similar strategy.

Regarding the first sentence, I really hope you're not right. Guardiola is the best manager in the world for my money. If there is a tricky period of adjustment, I really hope fans are patient and realise we've got the right man, we just need to have patience.

Your second sentence is a great point mate, I've not thought about that before. Slurgie had a policy of only buying players who were making a step up as those players were hungrier to achieve than ready made stars. Perhaps we'd do well to follow a similar strategy.

Regarding the first sentence, I really hope you're not right. Guardiola is the best manager in the world for my money. If there is a tricky period of adjustment, I really hope fans are patient and realise we've got the right man, we just need to have patience.
I can't imagine anyone not giving pep all the time in the world apart from the OP i think

I can't imagine anyone not giving pep all the time in the world apart from the OP i think

I'll give pep more time than the vast vast number of posters on here gave Mancini and especially Manuel.

That's what city fans do.

That said, if we don't win the league by March next year and follow it with a cup win and a champs lge final I fully expect many on here to at least be consistent and be calling for his head as rest assured he will be in the best position of any city manager of the last umpteen years.

Lack of resounding success from season one is not an option.

I'll give pep more time than the vast vast number of posters on here gave Mancini and especially Manuel.

That's what city fans do.

That said, if we don't win the league by March next year and follow it with a cup win and a champs lge final I fully expect many on here to at least be consistent and be calling for his head as rest assured he will be in the best position of any city manager of the last umpteen years.

Lack of resounding success from season one is not an option.
Of course it's an option,we all realise that we need major surgery to the team.Reading your posts i think you will be the one starting the pep out thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.