Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to qualify, but after the last 7 days I really think we are going to **** uo

And whatever anyone might say, it will be an utter disaster if we fail, it will set us back considerably

I feel like a rag imposter slagging my own club but it's frustrating seeing us go backwards most blues know the score just got to hope we get in the CL spot and a new chapter next year.

Good news is we have some great talent coming through who will give a fuck about our club onwards and upwards keep positive in times of hardship!!

I'm sorry, but where the fuck was this attacking, entertaining football Khaldoon speaks of (and what Pellegrini has been banging on about for 3 years) - apart from the first 6 months of Pellers tenure?

According to some it died after the announcement, before that we were the Harlem globetrotters

BackLash from the media? Are you having a laugh, are you really saying he keeps a dud because he doesn't want the sun newspaper to have a go, are you saying our owner is that weak? Do the top teams in the world operate on the basis of nice coverage or what wins them trophies

I am sorry to say I think he and Abu Dhabi do......

The club as a whole has allowed itself to have the urine taken out of it on far to much, and there seems to have been no response.

The alcoholic Glaswegian bullied and threated the press to his benefit, I think it's long over due we did similar.

The investment made by the Sheik has been magnificent not only for the club, but Manchester and the UK for that matter, and we as a club and he as owner deserves far more respect from the media

Last edited:
So if super pep doesn't win the league or champs lge next year we'll be calling for his head too then yeah?

Just, I need to order my pitchfork, they've sold out recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.