Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managing a club with big players, big expectations is completely different to managing Leicester, Villareal or Malaga. He looked nervous the first game and has done nothing to convince me he is not out of his depth. How after buying, Sagna, Mangala, Otamendi, Fernando to add to the defenders we already had has he not been able to organize a defence or manage a game like today when we are a goal up.

Thanks for nothing.

You're right there. They were really shit managers.

Whereas Pellegrini is a really, really shit manager.

Inane comment really and you know it's a load of shite. This seasons been a major disappointment but the manager isn't the only person that needs to take the blame for that and neither of the above could have delivered the 13/14 season or a champions league semi final.

You can ban me. I have only one word repeatedly come to my mind now. It is fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck.

If I will be banned, my last word is fuck out this charming ass.

Can't help but find this thread a bit embarrassing.
Like Pellegrini or loathe him, he won us only our second league title in 40+ years, two domestic cups, and this year took us further into the Champions League than we had any right to expect. And I know it's become a cliche, but he's also led us with considerable dignity, despite the constanting sniping in the press.
Has he underperformed over the past 18 months or so? Course he has, badly. Has this league campaign been a disaster since the Autumn? Definitely. Has he made decisions that warrant criticism? Absolutely. Do the fans have the right to vent? Sure.
But I really wouldn't have thought it so difficult to give him a polite send-off, out of respect for his efforts at least. All seems a bit sulking teenager to me.

You can ban me. I have only one word repeatedly come to my mind now. It is fuck, fuck, fuck and fuck.

If I will be banned, my last word is fuck out this charming ass.

This is Bluemoon not Craigslist. Although I reckon you might have a few pm's coming your way.

He had 3 years to turn us into an EL club again and he delivered. Now fuck off. Before the Swansea game hopefully.

Can't help but find this thread a bit embarrassing.
Like Pellegrini or loathe him, he won us only our second league title in 40+ years, two domestic cups, and this year took us further into the Champions League than we had any right to expect. And I know it's become a cliche, but he's also led us with considerable dignity, despite the constanting sniping in the press.
Has he underperformed over the past 18 months or so? Course he has, badly. Has this league campaign been a disaster since the Autumn? Definitely. Has he made decisions that warrant criticism? Absolutely. Do the fans have the right to vent? Sure.
But I really wouldn't have thought it so difficult to give him a polite send-off, out of respect for his efforts at least. All seems a bit sulking teenager to me.
Very oxymoronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.