Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me one of the biggest annoyances has been the casual way we play, almost as if we just expect to score, or that the stats will prove us right. And that's where I do think we have fucked up, using stats to judge players performances etc, the team play like robots sometimes! No urgency and passion to win, and that is the managers fault, no excuses.

Read this earlier about stats - http://www.theguardian.com/football...clubs-computer-analysts-managers-data-winning

The most pertinent paragraph was this :

"Allardyce remains committed to metrics, but his greatest contribution to the movement might just be the people he inspired. Bolton alumni now head the analytics departments of the most ambitious clubs in world football: Ed Sulley is head of performance analysis at Manchester City, while Gavin Fleig is City's head of technical scouting; Dave Fallows is head of recruitment at Liverpool. These men could be just as influential in shaping the future of their clubs as the managers, Manuel Pellegrini and Brendan Rodgers."

Certainly helped those two managers

I just wish we could play like David White running down the wing days

I feel slightly guilty about leaving at the end of the match and not staying for the players and whatever the manager had to say. I was so gutted at Southampton and then in Madrid that anything other than a win today would feel like defeat. Letting the red shit steal 4th spot is going to be hard to take. I hope they lose or draw on Tuesday. Based on our recent form - beating Swansea will be very difficult regardless. Its been a long season but I am sure the 2,000 or so of us at Swansea will try our best to motivate the team.

He truly is the worst fuckin manager we have ever had. I just cannot believe how much of disaster he's been.
I've been watching City 50 years and cannot remember a manager whose lack of ideas has frustrated me more. Ok other managers have not had the success he has had but the resources they had was nothing compared to him.

Inherits the second best team in the country and unravels it all in 3 years. Some achievement that and consider we paid him £16 million to do so. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.