Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
For balance, black and white with a dash of colour to represent the progression :)
5khw74.jpg
Ah yes, The CL group stage champions trophy. We need to stop doing this. The idea that is a few people on Bluemoon moaning went right out of the window on Sunday. It's been a regression and most people can see it, even in a season we get to the CL semi-final.

Ah yes, The CL group stage champions trophy. We need to stop doing this. The idea that is a few people on Bluemoon moaning went right out of the window on Sunday. It's been a regression and most people can see it, even in a season we get to the CL semi-final.

Of course it's been fucking regression in the league this season. It's been shit. But in Champions League there has been progession and performance (mainly) has been good this season. That is black and white IMO.

Whoever thinks we havent progressed in europe under pellers doesnt really understands how football works, as per in PL there are alot of factors that have contributed this season, our transfer policy for one, aging squad, pathetic injury record. if i am not wrong we have the most aged squad in pl

Whoever thinks we havent progressed in europe under pellers doesnt really understands how football works, as per in PL there are alot of factors that have contributed this season, our transfer policy for one, aging squad, pathetic injury record. if i am not wrong we have the most aged squad in pl
Wait, so we can laud him for improving us in the CL but we're not allowed to criticise his league performances because there's reasons we've been shit?

Think missing Barca might have played a small part myself

When do we have the parade for the Champion League semi final trophy then?
Ever since the media have started banging on about us not getting to the semi in the CL its like that has become a must despite no other English team getting there in the last 4 years

Wait, so we can laud him for improving us in the CL but we're not allowed to criticise his league performances because there's reasons we've been shit?

No one is immune from criticism but do we really criticize on this forum or fire vile abuses at him? Ofcourse there are those who do constructive criticism but mostly its more abuse than criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.