Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been meaning to post this too. Would't surprise me as one or two have looked at times this season like they've completely downed tools.

It shows that appeasing players because they don't like a manager doesn't work. Pellegrini is the all singing and dancing holistic nice guy yet at times it has looked like some of the players have downed tools,or couldn't give a fuck.We may of course may never know if this is the truth. It is the way of modern football and I think if Ferguson or Clough came into the game today they would struggle and not have had the impact they did.When kids of 21 are millionaires they can do what they want when they want. Balotelli is a perfect example,he larked around and tried when he wanted,which was rarely.

CiRpLbXWUAA28kY.jpg

This highlights our decline under Pellers....plus our style of football has become really boring this season.

Let's break it down shall we...

Well we all know Yaya downed tools. Kolarov downed tools. Hart no.Sagna no, Vinnie, no, Mangala, Otamendi sketchy performances but can't fault for effort surely? MDM is trusted by Pellers but just old and a bit shit now. Clichy certainly didn't towards the end of the season but not so sure earlier on. de Bruyne no, Fernando no, Fernandinho maybe at times in the season!? Certainly not near the end - pellegrini flogged him and Fernando. Delph no. Navas no. Sterling don't think so. Nasri raises question marks with the arsenal thing but seemed to be trying hard apart from that. Iheanacho no. Bony's just fucking Bony. Aguero possibly but I think Aguero's problem is that he is far, far too pampered at City. This will change with Pep who will put pressure on him as he did when he told Henry, Messi and Villa that if Barcelona don't win the league it's their fault. I'm not gonna mention Zaba btw.

So yea I don't think anyone can doubt Yaya and that shit house kolarov downed tools. Arguably a couple of other question marks maybe but I don't think anyone can say 'the players' or 'the team' downed tools when we can see how most of them tried. The team was just diabolically managed. The manager was the biggest culprit for downing tools. I reckon he flogged them on ebay in October, closest he came to any after that was his golf club when he was practicing his swing before the arsenal match. Hopefully the sheikh gave him a toolkit with that Lowry painting

Yaya and Kolarov definitely has downed tools this season, and those two players will be the hardest to ship because of the wages they are on.

Can't believe we gave Kolarov that long contract after the 2014 title win... 2 years still left.

The majority view is that he has been a poor manager with the tools he was given, as a bloke he seems nice enough but has no real connection with the fans, we can't turn back the clock and as long as Sunday goes our way then at least next year we can look to strengthen with a decent manager and an influx of top drawer players. It is a stretch to believe pep could do a worse job so at least the outlook is sunny.

I imagine my current anger at pellegrini and those above him will subside when I see a team next year that at least looks like it knows what it is doing.

Yaya and Kolarov definitely has downed tools this season, and those two players will be the hardest to ship because of the wages they are on.

Can't believe we gave Kolarov that long contract after the 2014 title win... 2 years still left.

We can hope ya ya may be offered something in the states, God knows who will employ kolorov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.