Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least there is a good reason if Manuel wasn't really concentrating on the job recently. He was doing double duty with the Stone Roses:

CiQEpH3XAAAqQN_.jpg

Just seen his press conference for the Swansea match .
Don't expect Pellegrini to inspire the team on Sunday .
I fear the worst seeing another boring Pellegrini press conference .

If only he would do a dance on the table or a 15 min stand up slot eh?

Let's break it down shall we...

Well we all know Yaya downed tools. Kolarov downed tools. Hart no.Sagna no, Vinnie, no, Mangala, Otamendi sketchy performances but can't fault for effort surely? MDM is trusted by Pellers but just old and a bit shit now. Clichy certainly didn't towards the end of the season but not so sure earlier on. de Bruyne no, Fernando no, Fernandinho maybe at times in the season!? Certainly not near the end - pellegrini flogged him and Fernando. Delph no. Navas no. Sterling don't think so. Nasri raises question marks with the arsenal thing but seemed to be trying hard apart from that. Iheanacho no. Bony's just fucking Bony. Aguero possibly but I think Aguero's problem is that he is far, far too pampered at City. This will change with Pep who will put pressure on him as he did when he told Henry, Messi and Villa that if Barcelona don't win the league it's their fault. I'm not gonna mention Zaba btw.

So yea I don't think anyone can doubt Yaya and that shit house kolarov downed tools. Arguably a couple of other question marks maybe but I don't think anyone can say 'the players' or 'the team' downed tools when we can see how most of them tried. The team was just diabolically managed. The manager was the biggest culprit for downing tools. I reckon he flogged them on ebay in October, closest he came to any after that was his golf club when he was practicing his swing before the arsenal match. Hopefully the sheikh gave him a toolkit with that Lowry painting

"Downed tools" seems to me to be the wrong description. I really don't think that any City player made a conscious decision to play badly. But if you compare how City and Chelsea have underperformed with the way that Leicester have overperformed it just shows how fragile is the ego and confidence of premier league footballers. It just shows how the personality of the manager can have a huge impact, for good or bad, on performance levels.

All I will say, is we only have 90 more minutes to suffer this manager!!
No, not by a long way. I can't be the only one who works with a shit load of fucking Rags. They've been very quiet again this season, even after they won at ours. However, on Monday this week I had at least 4 of them mention our 'bottle job' and how we'd handed them a CL spot - I didn't realise how important the CL was to their fans, especially after their complete silence during the competition this season! I've not said a word since the West Ham game, fuck all. However, if we fuck up against Swansea those cunts will be fucking unbearable.........and we'll have them at it all close season, and early next season when they'll practice their favourite hobby - gloating.

I'm that confident that our players will let us down that I've started practising my 'fucking Arsenal' fans jibe, and 'fuck me how far you've fallen, being happy with 4th' - but the cunts will still be unbearable.

So, for me, and me only as it's all about me, if he doesn't get a result on Sunday then I'll be suffering him until August at least.

"Downed tools" seems to me to be the wrong description. I really don't think that any City player made a conscious decision to play badly. But if you compare how City and Chelsea have underperformed with the way that Leicester have overperformed it just shows how fragile is the ego and confidence of premier league footballers. It just shows how the personality of the manager can have a huge impact, for good or bad, on performance levels.
Agreed totally. This 'downed tools' stuff appears to be gaining traction, but I think it's bollocks. The two players mentioned have been slated on here for seasons, so it's an easy one to aim at them. Your last sentence nails the whole thing for me, it's just a reflection of the manager.

Yaya haan't downed tools, he's just got older and slower, Kolarov is just shite and lazy and always has been, how he has lasted so long here is beyond me. (alright I will admit he had one good season)

CiRpLbXWUAA28kY.jpg

This highlights our decline under Pellers....plus our style of football has become really boring this season.
This is the biggest thing I'll remember of this manager. A brilliant season, an average season, a very poor season. Everything's gone backwards under him: wins, goals, ppg, quality of football...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.